Name Changes

Our office can help walk you through the steps of legally changing your name.  The process involves filing a Petition for Name Change with the Court.  Upon Court approval after a hearing, you can then take steps to get your name changed on governmental and other official documents.

Let's Work Together

If you have a case you would like to  discuss with us, give us a call to schedule a free consultation with one of our highly-qualified attorneys at Hudson, Reed & Christiansen, PLLC here.

8 + 1 =